Thursday 31 January 2013

Nelly

Nelly had 4 designs selected for the show, so quite a lot of work !

Did the theme "made of money" inspired you at first ?

Not at first, but when I started my research I was attracted by the bank buildings and I wanted to use this inspiration for my design.

How did get started ?

I research in art book, internet, I then started to draw and tried different shapes

Tell us about your designs, what material did you use ?

They all are quite structural, I used cotton, net, fake leather in different colours, green, blue, orange and white to remind notes colours.

How was it to work on a budget ?

I didn't think to much about money, more about the aesthetic. I spend more than the budget I had but I was focused on the result.

How do you feel about showing your work ?

I am really excited, and a bit stressed about the little time I have left before the show to finish everything !

A last word ?


 It made me more confident to work on such a project. it taught me to manage my time as I have to work on some other project in the same time.

It is such a great opportunity we have, all the extra cost, the time spent really worth it !













No comments:

Post a Comment